Bronze Garden Tools for everyday use
- Do not rust or corrode – age with a graceful bronze patina – perfect for the coastal gardener
- Has very low metal fatigue compared to steel – the result is a very long working life – hence the lifetime guarantee
- Has a low coefficient of friction – easy to slide into the soil, less tendency for clay to cling to the tool
- Will stay sharp a very long time and can be touched up with a whet stone, file or by preferably by peening (hammering the edge against a steel anvil).
- Up to 40% increase in cropping evidenced by research – this may be due to the fact that bronze is not magnetic and does not disrupt the electrical fields in the soil, also the minute amounts of copper left in the soil are beneficial
- Appears to reduce soil pathogens and incidence of slugs and snails
- Copper tools are recommended by the originator of bio-dynamics, Rudolf Steiner.
- Its a pleasure to own, look at and use the tool